Dr. Joanne Dale joined the Nashville community in 2016. She is a native of Northern California, received a B.S. in Biology at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma, WA. Then travelled east to get her medical degree at Boston University School of Medicine. She became interested in Urologic Surgery while doing a clinical fellowship at Children’s Hospital Boston. Dr. Dale completed her urology residency at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI and then moved to Durham, NC to complete a fellowship in Endourology and Stone Disease.
Education and Training.
- B.S. The University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington
- M.A. Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- M.D. Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- General Surgery – Boston Medical Center, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Surgery Clinical Fellowship - Children’s Hospital Boston, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts
- Urologic Surgery – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Endourology Fellowship – Duke University, Durham, North Carolina
- American Board of Urology - 2015
- Comprehensive Management of Stone Disease
- Comprehensive Urologic Care
- Laparoscopic and Minimally Invasive Surgical Treatments, including Robotic Surgical treatments.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction